Do you ever need to tackle more than one thing at a time? DROID does. All of the devices in Verizon Wireless’ family of Android smartphones – with the constantly evolving Android platform – can run multiple applications simultaneously, making multitasking simple for customers.
The number of Android smartphones from Verizon Wireless continues to grow, with five currently available – DROID by Motorola, DROID ERIS™ by HTC, Motorola DEVOUR™, DROID Incredible by HTC, and LG Ally™. The ever-expanding Android Market™ is also constantly growing, now with more than 38,000 cool apps that customers can use every day or once in a while. This week’s highlighted apps include:
- Qik Video Camera allows customers to record and share video with friends and family via their favorite social networks, including Facebook®, Twitter and YouTube.
- Mediafly Video + Audio Podcasts offers high-quality video streams of popular channels, including NBC and ESPN, and gives customers a way to organize and discover their podcasts and audio, video and radio streams.
- TuneWiki Social Media Player shows subtitled lyrics as customers listen to music, watch music videos or stream songs.
- Twitter, the official Android app, allows customers to tweet; send direct messages; share photos, videos and links; search; and more.
- Dropbox allows customers to create a Dropbox folder on their Android devices, which they can sync to their computers to browse and share files.
- Mint.com Personal Finance is the top financial management app. Customers can view all of their accounts in one place, set budgets, track their spending and find personalized savings.
The HTC DROID Incredible is available at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.